Free Website Traffic - 10 Tactics
Traffic is a very familiar word for the billions of people around the planet, road, air, rail and the latest being website traffic! In this fast internet world many people don't have the time or experience to think of all the ways to get cheap and free website traffic.
Free website traffic systems can increases free targeted visitors to you website. It increases the websites ranking, delivering more prospective customers for your products/services and thereby more sales & profit to you. The benefit of free website traffic is that it doesn't cost you a penny- only your time. As for the paid traffic, you need to keep feeding in the money to get the traffic, just like feeding coins into a vending machine. If you work smart and develop a few systems to deliver free website traffic - these systems will continue to deliver free website traffic over the long term with little to no cost.
Now you may be wondering, how do you get free website traffic? It is very simple and easy really, no rocket scientist needed.
1. A popular method is to employ a technique called SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You'll get highly targeted visitors to your site, as they typed their query into a search engine to find a solution for their problem. I better warn you now, it is not an easy job that once your finished you can sit back and relax. Getting free website traffic with SEO is a constant, continuous and systematic process.
2. Check whether your domain name contains your primary keyword, this will boost the search engine ranking tremendously.
3. Quality and original content with proper keywords will help your website rank well and therefore attracts more free website traffic.
4. Frequently update your website content, blogs are an ideal tool for this. Add an article once a week or bi-weekly.
5. Make 100% use of social bookmarking sites.
6. If you are popular in Twitter and/or Facebook the traffic from this can overtake the traffic from the search engines. Offer free products, services & advices. Free promotions are welcomed with red carpet on the internet.
7. Another popular method is to write articles with valuable information that is relevant and helpful to your niche and post them in article directories. Don't forget to place the link at the bottom of your article in the authors bio box.
8. Viral marketing techniques like free ebooks, free sample products, free newsletters all aims at delivering free website traffic. Free classified advertisements sites can also help to route more free website traffic to your site. Not forgetting the number of less know techniques like Press Releases & Document Sharing sites.
9. Posting a link in a blog post on related websites can also attracts people to your websites. The right way to do it is find a post from someone who has a problem, like on a review site. Reply to the problem with a solution and a link to the solution that points to your site where you have the solution. Other readers read the post that are possibly experiencing the same problem and click on your link. Comments at the top of the page will get more attention than the ones lower on the page. You could easily schedule this tactic to check the review site once a week, if you find the review sites on page 1 of Google when you do a search, these sites will be getting a lot of search traffic that can be providing you with free website traffic from their sort after page 1 position.
10. Use Traffic Ad Bar which is a brand new FREE way to generate website traffic for your websites. Unlike many other services, Traffic Ad Bar uses a level ladder which generates hits for members by using the "Daily Update Email". But Traffic Ad Bar to advertise website completely FREE, and reach almost everyone on the internet! Click below to find more.
Getting free website traffic involves all the above steps. Adequate planning and a well defined course of action simplifies your steps to your goal. It not only saves time, but also your money and effort.
Know that you know a few techniques for obtaining free website traffic you need to pause before running off in the wrong direction and ask yourself this simple question.
"Where is my ideal customer already hanging out" or "Who already has my ideal customer"
Know the answer to that question will guide you to the right place to start. As in this competitive world victory belongs to those that take action. We discussed a number of systems to route free website traffic to any site you choose. The trick it to implement them in layers, bring them online one at a time. As more of the system come online they start to compliment each other and build momentum delivering a steady stream of free website traffic to your site - day in, day out.
What if you just can't work it out?
You're not alone... it has nothing to do with you.
It's that you don't have a reliable single source of information where you can get a straight answer.
It's like putting together a jig-saw puzzle and no one is giving you the big picture that's on the front of the box. If you really want to make it online, you need to learn one of the single most important skills available: Traffic.